Sign up for artists
Sign up for the markets in 2023!
If you can't sign in through that link, please download the PDF form, fill it in and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All those who do not get a place will be put on the waiting list and can move up if an artist drops out.
Information for artists
Choose your package!
1. Full-moon-package (incl. advertising, lab magazine, use of furniture etc.) 178.- CHF
2. Shooting-star-package (only stand space) 150.- CHF
With the Full-moon-package you have the full load! We will advertise for you, you will receive an entry in the lab magazine that we send to galleries, you will appear on the screen presentation during the art market, you will be posted on social media (including YouTube) and you will have the opportunity to use the inventory (tables, carts) of Lab 5.
With the Shooting-star-package you only rent the stand space. You also have to bring your own furniture. (Excl. all kinds of advertisement)
- The art market starts at 11 am. However, you as an artist may arrive at Labor 5 from 9 am to set up your booth. The market ends at 6pm, after that the afterparty starts, where you can exchange ideas and enjoy the evening together.
- Our places are limited, so we have to select. If we can't offer you a place, register anyway. You will then be put on the waiting list and can move up if an artist cancels at short notice. In addition, you will automatically receive a place at the next edition of "Art in the Lab".
- The participation confirmations are sent 6 weeks prior to the event.
- You need to bring your own easels. We have some tables in the lab and will distribute them to the people who have booked the Full-moon-package.
- You may bring as many pieces of art as you like. However, the maximum booth width is 2 meters. The depth of the booth may vary.
- The furniture includes: Bar table (50x50cm), folding table (100x50cm) and chairs. You have to reserve this after receiving the confirmation of participation. You will receive the link with the confirmation of participation.
- You curate the stand yourself.
- If you have very large paintings, you can consult with us and we will find a solution together.
- We will allocate booth space and also make sure that guests are evenly distributed - fairness for all.
- There will be water available for all artists. You can buy snacks there as well.
- We will not accept cancellations after we send out the participation confirmations. The registration is then binding and the invoice is due. In case of absence due to illness etc. the money will not be refunded. Please look for a substitute artist in such cases. Thank you!
- Address: Labor5, Schiffbaustrasse 3, 8005 Zurich
- If you have any questions, please contact us via Instagram, e-mail or WhatsApp. All contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
- When sending the application you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions.