Sign up for artists
Next Art Fair:
If you can't sign in through that link, please download the PDF form, fill it in and send it to: [email protected]
All those who do not get a place will be put on the waiting list and can move up if an artist drops out.
Information for artists
Choose your package:
1. 320 CHF - choice of seat, choice between one of the seats in the "Kunstlabor" - main area directly at the bar
2. 260 CHF - Choice of seats, choice between one of the seats in the gallery
3. 200 CHF - No choice of seats, stand allocated by the Kunst im Labor team.
All fees incl. 7.7% VAT
The stand plan is linked below.
Participation ensures an Instagram post and further advertising. All participants have access to the furniture (tables and chairs) - more information will be communicated via e-mail upon participation.
The gallery spaces can only be reached by stairs - no elevator and not wheelchair accessible.
In order to ensure your participation and the choice of seats, you must apply early enough. You should apply at least 7 weeks before the respective art fair to ensure that you can participate and that we can allocate you one of the 3 desired places.
If we are unable to give you one of the places you have requested, we will contact you. You can then choose one of the places still available or postpone your participation to a later date.
Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
- The art market starts at 11 am. However, you as an artist may arrive at Labor 5 from 9 am to set up your booth. The market ends at 6pm, after that the afterparty starts, where you can exchange ideas and enjoy the evening together.
- Our places are limited, so we have to select. If we can't offer you a place, register anyway. You will then be put on the waiting list and can move up if an artist cancels at short notice. In addition, you will automatically receive a place at the next edition of "Art in the Lab".
- The participation confirmations are sent 6 weeks prior to the event.
- You need to bring your own easels. We have some tables in the lab and will distribute them to the people who have booked the Full-moon-package.
- You may bring as many pieces of art as you like. However, the maximum booth width is 2 meters. The depth of the booth may vary.
- The furniture includes: Bar table (50x50cm), folding table (100x50cm) and chairs. You have to reserve this after receiving the confirmation of participation. You will receive the link with the confirmation of participation.
- You curate the stand yourself.
- If you have very large paintings, you can consult with us and we will find a solution together.
- We will allocate booth space and also make sure that guests are evenly distributed - fairness for all.
- There will be water available for all artists. You can buy snacks there as well.
- We will not accept cancellations after we send out the participation confirmations. The registration is then binding and the invoice is due. In case of absence due to illness etc. the money will not be refunded. Please look for a substitute artist in such cases. Thank you!
- Address: Labor5, Schiffbaustrasse 3, 8005 Zurich
- If you have any questions, please contact us via Instagram, e-mail or WhatsApp. All contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
- The proceeds go entirely to you and we take no commission.
- When sending the application you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions.